League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Completed Trade: Chicago and Los Angeles (A)

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
5/01/2017 5:59 pm
Chicago sends:
Matthew Watts (DT)
Glenn Lyons (RG)
Theodore Escobar (RDE)
Justin Myers (WR)

Los Angeles (A) sends:
2032 Round 2 (Houston)
2033 Round 6 (Los Angeles (A))

(This is an automated message. If you believe this trade warrants additional investigation, please contact the league admin.)

Re: Completed Trade: Chicago and Los Angeles (A)

By Pernbronze
5/02/2017 8:05 pm
This looks like collusion, a bunch of to be cut players for a 2nd and 6th round pick?

By AlexanDragon
5/02/2017 9:06 pm
Mmmmmhhhhh....

By tosu
5/03/2017 10:28 am
Interesting pernbronze. Almost my entire roster is up for trade, yet you offer for two that are not. You offer me 928 value for 1836 in return? Your comment seems a bit hypocritical considering the garbage you sent me in exchange for 3 young studs?

The two owners you slander have won several titles and yet you, new to the game, accuse others of cheating. To compound your faux pas you then try and pull this kind of ridiculous trade with me?

By Pernbronze
5/03/2017 1:13 pm
tosu wrote:
Interesting pernbronze. Almost my entire roster is up for trade, yet you offer for two that are not. You offer me 928 value for 1836 in return? Your comment seems a bit hypocritical considering the garbage you sent me in exchange for 3 young studs?

The two owners you slander have won several titles and yet you, new to the game, accuse others of cheating. To compound your faux pas you then try and pull this kind of ridiculous trade with me?

I wouldn't exactly call low 80s studs and 1st round picks are extremely undervalued in trades. If I was rebuilding I'd take a first year very likely 87+ and possible 95+ over 2 low 80s who are in the middle of their careers any day.
Last edited at 5/03/2017 1:29 pm

By Pernbronze
5/03/2017 1:21 pm
And every player in that trade was immediately cut, that was a free 2nd and 6th round pick for nothing.

By King of Bling
5/03/2017 2:46 pm
So you are in your 2nd season of the game. Yet somehow you know what players are drafted where and what there value will be at least a season in advance. Then you compound things when you accuse two long time, multi-title winning owners of collusion, and have exactly what to show for all of your self promoting expertise?

I can assure you we both want to win, and just as important, we know how to win. May I suggest that you spend less time criticizing others unjustly, and more on refining your skills.

By Pernbronze
5/03/2017 4:01 pm
Then by all means explain this trade, don't just go on and on about how many titles you won, cheaters win titles all the time. And a month is a long time to study a game and if you looked at my player card you'd see I've joined a lot of leagues all pre-draft so have a pretty good idea of what you'll likely get in a draft. And its a constant throughout the forums about the draft picks.

By King of Bling
5/03/2017 4:45 pm
A month is a long time to study a game?
You have failed miserably where you started from scratch in new leagues and yet you are somehow the swami of MFN. You ignore the main point; don't accuse someone of anything unless you have proof. David bans cheaters so maybe you can spend your time being more judicious.

By Pernbronze
5/03/2017 5:24 pm
Well I guess its up to him then, and I shouldn't have openly accused you outright. Still doesn't look right.