League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Good season, everyone, and congrats to the playoff teams!

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
5/24/2014 7:57 am
Thanks everyone for another good season! And good luck to the playoff teams!

Re: Good season, everyone, and congrats to the playoff teams!

By Davesgang
5/24/2014 5:48 pm
Congrats to all the playoff teams, and good drafting to everyone else!

By King of Bling
5/27/2014 11:51 am
Here we go. The real season starts and nice to dispose of Detroit even though we had 7 fumbles. Now Philly. Eagles are brutal although hoping we can continue our playoff mastery of them although I doubt it.

By Phinsfan
5/28/2014 7:39 pm
King of Bling wrote:
Here we go. The real season starts and nice to dispose of Detroit even though we had 7 fumbles. Now Philly. Eagles are brutal although hoping we can continue our playoff mastery of them although I doubt it.

Looking forward to a playoff rematch but concerns for us as you have our number. Havent' checked your team yet but we are banged up in positions that I'd rather have healthy obviously but no excuses here, we need to win through the adversity. Good luck
phinsfan

By King of Bling
5/29/2014 10:18 am
Phinsfan wrote:
King of Bling wrote:

Looking forward to a playoff rematch but concerns for us as you have our number. Havent' checked your team yet but we are banged up in positions that I'd rather have healthy obviously but no excuses here, we need to win through the adversity. Good luck
phinsfan

Another classic game. I liked our chances when we had the 2 first half turnovers but only trailed by 6 at the half. Fittingly, the game was in doubt deep into the 4th. Congrats on a great season.

I feel fortunate to beat such a fine team like Philly. Quality team and a class act!

By Phinsfan
5/29/2014 9:19 pm
King of Bling wrote:
Phinsfan wrote:
King of Bling wrote:

phinsfan

Another classic game. I liked our chances when we had the 2 first half turnovers but only trailed by 6 at the half. Fittingly, the game was in doubt deep into the 4th. Congrats on a great season.

I feel fortunate to beat such a fine team like Philly. Quality team and a class act!

I too was concerned when only up 6 at the half. Your D kicked in well in the 2nd holding 2 drives for FG rather then TD's which kept the game close. I think your D held us better overall even though we had 30 pts your D rose up at key times of the game, especially our last drive with less than 2 min left in the game when we just needed a FG to take a lead and your guy intercepted a pass to ice the game. We couldn't stop your QB Allen or your RB Crum all day, they both had great games. They seemed to be on fire for most of the game.

It was a another classic game for sure, fun to watch as well as frustrating lol. Your guys still have our number so all we can do is tip our hat and wish you well going forward. Hope for a rematch next season.

gg King of Bling and Good Luck the rest of the way

By King of Bling
5/31/2014 10:41 am
Congratulations on a fine season St. Louis.
Here we are again, 3rd Super Bowl in a row for us. We've got a repeat of last season's game versus Cincinnati. Wishing you well Dave.

By Phinsfan
5/31/2014 11:54 am
King of Bling wrote:
Congratulations on a fine season St. Louis.
Here we are again, 3rd Super Bowl in a row for us. We've got a repeat of last season's game versus Cincinnati. Wishing you well Dave.

Congrats to King of Bling and Davesgang for making the Super Bowl. These 2 teams seen to really turn it on come playoff time. Good Job and Good Luck to both teams, hope it's a close fun game to watch.

phinsfan

By King of Bling
5/31/2014 1:08 pm
Next year Philly takes it all...you heard it here first ;)

By Davesgang
6/01/2014 4:21 am
GG to Indianapolis
Very close game. Great team and great season you've got.

Cincinnati is very lucky to make it to the big dance again.
Good luck Chicago! Looks like we get a tie breaker:)