League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Week 15

By gstelmack
8/06/2014 6:44 am
Tight first half, we owned the 3rd quarter, New Jersey owned the 4th, but we had 2 extra FGs to squeak out the 30-24 win. There were 7 total interceptions between the two teams, 4 thrown by us, 3 by New Jersey.

Re: Week 15

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
8/06/2014 8:45 am
GG gstelmack - much more exciting than I thought it would be. Now we have to take care of business against Buffalo and root for Detroit Leo and Seattle to knock off Pittsburgh for us to snag that last wild card spot.

By Detroit Leo
8/06/2014 10:08 am
I will certainly try to do my part NJ. I get Pitt at home and need some more wins to lock up my wildcard birth.

By Morbid
8/06/2014 11:43 am
Oh well, I got out played against Seattle. Lots of missed opportunities in first half stopped me from staying in game. I think I had 3 4th and inches, a missed FG on a possession I had 1st and goal then fumbled back to 15.

GG Detroit Leo

By Detroit Leo
8/06/2014 12:07 pm
Morbid wrote:
Oh well, I got out played against Seattle. Lots of missed opportunities in first half stopped me from staying in game. I think I had 3 4th and inches, a missed FG on a possession I had 1st and goal then fumbled back to 15.

GG Detroit Leo

That fumble was crazy. Forgot about that. First time I have seen a HB pitch fail so miserably.