League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Week 16

By Detroit Leo
8/08/2014 5:23 am
Managed to beat Pitt in a game that should not have been as close as it was despite turning the ball over twice and not getting any turnovers. Was still a needed win though for my team.

Re: Week 16

By Davesgang
8/08/2014 5:41 am
GG. Miami
That holding penalty in the last seconds was a heart breaker.

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
8/08/2014 6:05 am
Well, everything lines up for us to make the playoffs except we can't take care of our own responsibility. Doubt we would have gone far, anyway!

Congrats to all the playoff teams, this should be a fun postseason to watch!

By gstelmack
8/08/2014 8:24 am
Without our running back, we couldn't punch it in the end zone against a good Philly team. We still get the #1 seed and a bye, but we may have to bring Coward back while still dinged up in order to go deep in the playoffs.

And my coaches are going to have to have a talk with Steven Harrison about going forward for positive yards, not trying to dance around hoping to make something big. He may have cost us a crucial first down near the goal line: http://mfn2.myfootballnow.com/watch/1640#289866

By Morbid
8/08/2014 12:09 pm
Probably had my best overall game of the season. I just didnt want to finish season with a .500 record and make the playoffs.

I am not expecting miracles tho against a Seattle team that already kicked my ****

By Detroit Leo
8/08/2014 12:41 pm
Morbid wrote:
Probably had my best overall game of the season. I just didnt want to finish season with a .500 record and make the playoffs.

I am not expecting miracles tho against a Seattle team that already kicked my ****

Any given Sunday TB. Happy to be facing you instead of STL for the 1st round but you do get the home field advantage (if it makes any difference).

By Phinsfan
8/10/2014 8:08 pm
gstelmack wrote:
Without our running back, we couldn't punch it in the end zone against a good Philly team. We still get the #1 seed and a bye, but we may have to bring Coward back while still dinged up in order to go deep in the playoffs.

And my coaches are going to have to have a talk with Steven Harrison about going forward for positive yards, not trying to dance around hoping to make something big. He may have cost us a crucial first down near the goal line: http://mfn2.myfootballnow.com/watch/1640#289866

GG gstelmack, well we are off to the playoffs, GL to your team

By King of Bling
8/11/2014 11:04 am
This game is becoming more fun every season. Nice job David!

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
8/11/2014 11:22 am
King of Bling wrote:
This game is becoming more fun every season. Nice job David!

Thanks! That's due in no small part to you guys and your feedback!