By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
9/18/2014 7:58 am
Jacksonville sends:
QB Alan Carver
RB Thomas Cox

Seattle sends:
QB Scott Boston
RB Joseph Owen

(This is an automated message. If you believe this trade warrants additional investigation, please contact the league admin.)

Re: Completed Trade: Jacksonville and Seattle

By tosu
9/24/2014 12:56 am
A QB downgrade for a RB upgrade? To each his own but the QB seems more valuable haha
Last edited at 9/24/2014 1:29 am

By King of Bling
10/03/2014 10:46 am

Last edited at 10/03/2014 11:29 pm

By gstelmack
10/03/2014 12:06 pm
I thought when I looked at this it was swapping injured players - an injured QB and healthy RB for an injured RB and healthy QB, with roughly equal skills.

By Detroit Leo
10/03/2014 4:39 pm
Many questionable trades? This is the only trade I have completed in this league according to my trade screen. A young RB upgrade (and starter) as well as a 6yr QB downgrade (new depth behind JAX stud QB) for the other team. JAX also had the young QB I traded for riding the bench. This trade was all about the QB as the RB I received was solely for depth as he is rated in the 60's and an 11 year vet at that. I hardly view this as a "shady" trade and should not have to justify it or say that this trade was proposed to me after I showed interest in the 4yr QB. This trade was also made during the preseason or early in the season if I remember correctly. Weeks ago... Why are we talking about it now?
Last edited at 10/03/2014 4:55 pm

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
10/03/2014 9:03 pm
I think he's thinking of Seattle in MFN-6

By King of Bling
10/03/2014 11:31 pm
My humble apologies to Detroit Leo. I mistakenly referenced the wrong league and erroneously cited this trade. My bad and you are absolutely correct.
I wish you well and again, my mistake

By Detroit Leo
10/04/2014 5:32 am
King of Bling wrote:
My humble apologies to Detroit Leo. I mistakenly referenced the wrong league and erroneously cited this trade. My bad and you are absolutely correct.
I wish you well and again, my mistake

All good buddy. :)