League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Week 4

By Detroit Leo
9/25/2014 6:14 am
Another week another notch in the win column for Seattle. A botched snap deep in our own territory and recovery by Minnesota assisted with their point output. It was a rough day for them though as Seattle had both offense and defense humming along fairly well. Next up is a matchup against Indy. My players will get tomorrow off for such a great effort during this weeks game. Hopefully they keep their edge and we can play some good ball against Indy without looking ahead to a looming matchup against 4-0 Dallas the following week.
Last edited at 9/25/2014 6:19 am

By gstelmack
9/25/2014 6:30 am
New Jersey held us to 24 points this week, but we held them to 6. We got a pick-6, they picked us off in the endzone.

The pick-6 messed up the drive list in the box score, though. We show a -34 yard drive that started at the opponents 20, but it's actually the touchback and New Jersey drive after the pick-6 shown here.

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
9/25/2014 9:11 am
GG, gstelmack. I'll check into the drive stat - I had seen that issue but haven't had the chance to investigate what was causing it. Makes sense it would be a pick-6, now that I think about it.

By oukjweather
9/25/2014 9:23 am
Get a nice bounce back win against winless Arizona to get our first divisional win. Unfortunately for Minnesota they have to play us next after getting torched by Seattle, what a schedule for them. Going to try and manage our playing time this week to hopefully get the win but prevent wear and tear on our starters. Long season in front of us and injuries are mounting.

By Detroit Leo
9/25/2014 9:45 am
oukjweather wrote:
Get a nice bounce back win against winless Arizona to get our first divisional win. Unfortunately for Minnesota they have to play us next after getting torched by Seattle, what a schedule for them. Going to try and manage our playing time this week to hopefully get the win but prevent wear and tear on our starters. Long season in front of us and injuries are mounting.

Seemed like my team here and team in MFN1 sustained quite a few injuries this week as well as the teams I faced. Rough week for many of us I think.