League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

week 13

By Davesgang
8/01/2014 6:52 am
GG Pittsburgh
Very close game.
Had a injury on the last kneel down play.

Re: week 13

By gstelmack
8/01/2014 6:58 am
Miami took us to overtime but could not derail the season. 12-1.

By gstelmack
8/01/2014 6:59 am
Davesgang wrote:
GG Pittsburgh
Very close game.
Had a injury on the last kneel down play.

Greg Schiano strikes again!

By Morbid
8/01/2014 12:06 pm
To much partying that we cliched last week and got caught being cocky. Still got beat by a good Oakland team no matter.

GG j_reimy

By Detroit Leo
8/02/2014 11:28 am
9-4 and in 3rd place in my Division! Trying to scrap my way to a wildcard slot if I fail to take the division but nothing seems certain at this point.

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
8/02/2014 3:16 pm
Detroit Leo wrote:
9-4 and in 3rd place in my Division! Trying to scrap my way to a wildcard slot if I fail to take the division but nothing seems certain at this point.

You have a huge game against St Louis this week I see ... the winner of that game could very well take the division.

By Phinsfan
8/02/2014 10:00 pm
A very very odd loss to Dallas, an inferior team. Not sure what happened here but it's scary to say the least. Usually Wilbert Davis has like 5 or 6 passing TD's and 1 or 2 int's, this game 1 td and 6 int's. Not sure what happened here as I didn't change anything...guess even a virtual QB can have a bad day against a sub par team.

GG AI Dallas...bastards lol

Forgot to mention...here we go to Chicago; our playoff nemisis!!!! Good luck King of Bling
Last edited at 8/02/2014 10:02 pm

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
8/02/2014 10:06 pm
Phinsfan wrote:
Not sure what happened here as I didn't change anything...guess even a virtual QB can have a bad day against a sub par team.

I'll be honest, I thought about simming a "trap game" but was surprised that it seems to happen on its own sometimes. Must just be the way the dice rolls sometimes.

By Detroit Leo
8/03/2014 9:01 am
jdavidbakr wrote:
Detroit Leo wrote:

You have a huge game against St Louis this week I see ... the winner of that game could very well take the division.

Yeah. Hopefully I can pull the win out of the hat. My roster is pretty solid but I did take the team over a few games in to the season. Guess the auto-setup was not very successful for the CPU.