League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Week 11

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
10/11/2014 6:50 am
GG, Zeffy! We return a punt for a TD and then McBride gets the MVP with 4 field goals which is about as exciting as it got.

Re: Week 11

By gstelmack
10/11/2014 6:56 am
Two early TDs by each team, then a FG fest, then we finally get things moving with 2 late TD drives to put away Buffalo.

By Zeffy
10/11/2014 10:57 am
Yea, my offense has been sputtering lately. Reyes has a fumbling issue, but normally he is more productive... That was a good team win though for you JDB.

By King of Bling
10/11/2014 1:03 pm
Seems like we are a slow starting team, and occasionally a no-starting team. Need to get my 1st quarter more in place as we stink on both sides of the ball early on.

By Detroit Leo
10/11/2014 2:28 pm
King of Bling wrote:
Seems like we are a slow starting team, and occasionally a no-starting team. Need to get my 1st quarter more in place as we stink on both sides of the ball early on.

10-1 and already locked up the division. Must be doing something right. Haha. All offenses seem to have a lull in most games it seems though. You are playing STL this week so I wouldn't mind if you played great ball for all 4 quarters and give me some breathing space like I was hoping PHI woukd have done for me last week. Ouk just does not want to go away in my division. Haha.

By oukjweather
10/11/2014 10:31 pm
GG Phinsfan, you have a great team. Your team managed to claw back to force overtime. Thankfully we won the toss and moved it down the field and score a touchdown to finish the game off. You have a wonderful passing game moving down the field gaining over 450 yards of passing. Going to have to revisit our passing defense.

Next up is a tough Chicago team that has so far had our number every time we have played them. Have to get the win here to stay relevant in the divisional race.

By King of Bling
10/12/2014 2:37 am
Chi/StL Should be a good game and hopefully neither team comes away with any significant injuries

By Detroit Leo
10/12/2014 3:14 am
oukjweather wrote:
GG Phinsfan, you have a great team. Your team managed to claw back to force overtime. Thankfully we won the toss and moved it down the field and score a touchdown to finish the game off. You have a wonderful passing game moving down the field gaining over 450 yards of passing. Going to have to revisit our passing defense.

Next up is a tough Chicago team that has so far had our number every time we have played them. Have to get the win here to stay relevant in the divisional race.

I play CHI in a few weeks as well. Feel free to just lose a game or two STL. Haha.

By King of Bling
10/13/2014 9:09 am
Our schedule is brutal as we have Philly, Sea, Stl, and Den all on the slate.

By Detroit Leo
10/13/2014 9:12 am
King of Bling wrote:
Our schedule is brutal as we have Philly, Sea, Stl, and Den all on the slate.

Good thing you already have your division locked up. :)