League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Congrats Seattle

By tellis23
11/17/2016 11:25 am
Not sure how you pulled off the SLB signing of Kendrick - my offer was better - must like coffee and rain.

Re: Congrats Seattle

By setherick
11/17/2016 8:27 pm
tellis23 wrote:
Not sure how you pulled off the SLB signing of Kendrick - my offer was better - must like coffee and rain.

I offered all FAs I was targeting at least 75% bonus. One I managed to offer a 76% bonus. Not sure how that happened.

I'm just lucky I got any FAs after I somehow didn't re-sign my starting DTs. I swear that I did, but they decided to become FAs anyway.

By blackflys
11/18/2016 4:56 am
How was your offer better ? You both offered the same total, and the reason he got him was the bonus total. He could of offered 30 million total with 26 mil bonus and you could offer 50 mil with 20 bonus and he's most likely gonna pick the 30/26 mil. Players choose by bonus most of the time, I heared the new engine is gonna have a wire and first team who gets dibs will be the last place team. I'm not sure of its in effect yet.
Last edited at 11/18/2016 4:57 am

By lellow2011
11/18/2016 7:21 am
blackflys wrote:
How was your offer better ? You both offered the same total, and the reason he got him was the bonus total. He could of offered 30 million total with 26 mil bonus and you could offer 50 mil with 20 bonus and he's most likely gonna pick the 30/26 mil. Players choose by bonus most of the time, I heared the new engine is gonna have a wire and first team who gets dibs will be the last place team. I'm not sure of its in effect yet.

That would be stupid if that's the case, I see no reason to make tanking more attractive.

By tellis23
11/18/2016 9:00 am
I offered a 75% bonus also - it was the same total, I just offered it earlier so was making a joke that he must like coffee instead of cheese. In other words, if someone says I'll give you $20 to play for me and then another person gives you the same offer later - you must want to play for the second person.

By blackflys
11/18/2016 12:46 pm
In other words to sum it all up is he finished lower so he got dibs over you even if your offer was way better