League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: 2029 Season

By Infinity on Trial
1/20/2017 9:40 pm
lellow2011 wrote:
This LA team has a nasty habit of choking in the playoffs... :(

I must have grabbed your needle. Now I have the bad habit.

By lellow2011
1/21/2017 5:38 am
Infinity on Trial wrote:
lellow2011 wrote:
This LA team has a nasty habit of choking in the playoffs... :(

I must have grabbed your needle. Now I have the bad habit.

It's your first season turning around what was an awful team, just getting the playoffs makes it a solid season.

By lellow2011
1/21/2017 6:30 am
2 missed FGs from under 50 yards and a missed extra point, not to mention giving up 17 points off of short fields/turnovers... I hate my team so much right now...
Last edited at 1/21/2017 7:26 am

By King of Bling
1/21/2017 1:34 pm
GG Dall. A well played game by both teams. no turnovers, minimal penalties. Best of luck as you guys are solid.

Next up, our nemesis from the Twin Cities:
Odds makers have MN installed as a 3.5 favorite, even though the game is at Soldier Field.

By eyeballll
1/22/2017 2:11 pm
lellow2011 wrote:
2 missed FGs from under 50 yards and a missed extra point, not to mention giving up 17 points off of short fields/turnovers... I hate my team so much right now...

If it makes you feel any better, I've had a horrible few days and this game actually put a smile on my face... I really didn't think I'd stood much of a chance, honestly...

By lellow2011
1/22/2017 2:12 pm
eyeballll wrote:
lellow2011 wrote:

If it makes you feel any better, I've had a horrible few days and this game actually put a smile on my face... I really didn't think I'd stood much of a chance, honestly...

There's that at least, granted it's pretty frustrating being one and done 4 post seasons in a row with a roster that finally had a decent shot to do something.

By eyeballll
1/22/2017 2:16 pm
King of Bling wrote:
GG Dall. A well played game by both teams. no turnovers, minimal penalties. Best of luck as you guys are solid.

Next up, our nemesis from the Twin Cities:
Odds makers have MN installed as a 3.5 favorite, even though the game is at Soldier Field.

Well, the odds makers are crazy, because they probably have forgotten about the debacle of a game the last time we met in the playoffs... We'll come to play, we've been on a bit of a roll lately. Good luck Bling, but just a little; I need the majority of the luck....