League Forums

Main - Trade Block

Denver Cleaning House - Full Rebuild

By outdooreli
4/13/2020 8:40 pm
Thinking about next year's roster? Take a look at Denver's players and get ready to make an offer as soon as the new league season starts.

Not only was this team managed by punisher, a very prolific player in MFN but an owner that doesn't always pay attention to all of his teams, AI also resigned a whole bunch of players at salaries that don't match my ratings. Not even close. On top of that, I screwed up by cutting too many players, leading AI to add a number of free agents at stupid-high salaries. So -- my cap is blown next year. I'm going to have to sign minimum players.

What does that mean to you? You can have any of my players for draft picks! Any, including my stud LBs and rookie WRs. I just resigned many of them to long term deals, so you get them with cheap salaries and I have to eat all of the bonuses in my dead cap.

I won't just give them away for nothing. But, I'll take draft picks many years into the future if you don't want to part with picks in the upcoming draft.

Make me an offer. My loss is your gain (at least for the next couple of seasons)!

Re: Denver Cleaning House - Full Rebuild

By outdooreli
4/17/2020 1:26 pm
Denver is open for business!
Looking for draft picks and willing to move any player. All reasonable offers will be accepted.
There are a few players that would merit 1st or 2nd round picks but the rest can be had for less. Discounts given for taking the guys with excessive salaries (thanks, AI...).
Let's make a deal or three!

By outdooreli
4/17/2020 1:27 pm
BTW. Draft picks in future years are fine too.
If you need players now, I need picks later.

By outdooreli
5/07/2020 10:25 am
Lots of OL on the block. Most are young and signed for low base salaries and max bonuses. I'm looking to clear out the crowded roster and eat the bonus cap hit this season.
I need young defensive players, low salary defensive vets on expiring contracts, and/or draft picks in 2048 or 2049. Basically, if the trade meter works and I can fit it under my cap, I'll accept most offers.
I will also move 1st and 2nd rounders for this next draft (2047) for 1st and 2nd rounders in 2048 or 2049.
My plan is to turn this team around by 2050. Lets make a deal!