League Forums

Main - Trade Block

2nd overall pick?

By Mcbolt55
11/09/2023 12:11 pm
What’s it worth? Seriously considering trading out of it, especially if the stud qb isn’t the first pick. Surely somebody out there would want or need a guy like that, but I have a 90 rated qb with big money tied up for a few more seasons. Rebuilding the rest of this team around THE Chuck Norris, and he can’t roundhouse every pass rusher coming through this garbage O-line and still make a throw. So I guess I need some front line beef or a package of later picks to move back. See ya on draft day if the move makes sense to you…

Re: 2nd overall pick?

By Redneckgopher
11/09/2023 3:00 pm
For what it’s worth, I would think because the league isn’t full that you wouldn’t get full value. Too many stud FA’s have been available and they would be equivalent to a top pick like your offering. Dont have to give up the farm when you can try the high stakes FAgency
It is still a great pick and a stud will be yours or if you get a satisfactory offer then you will have two 1st rounders

By Mcbolt55
11/09/2023 5:17 pm
This is true…just exploring options, it hinges on what happens with first pick on what is even there, or what return is offered

By Redneckgopher
11/09/2023 6:25 pm
Yes, also the vol of the top few will also come into affect (effect) where are the grammar police when i need em