League Forums

Main - Team News

Re: Detroit Team News

By Since2001
4/16/2018 2:18 pm
Hope everyone is having great day, just joined the league yesterday, Good luck to everyone this upcoming season. I will be taking over Detroit. There is not going to be any drastic changes to the roster since the last owner that was here did a great job with the team. Our main goal for the season is to try and get to playoff and then work from there. We will also be looking forward to acquiring some young talent through the draft and free agency. Once again good luck to every owner in the league this upcoming season. Cheers.
Last edited at 4/20/2018 11:50 pm

Re: Detroit

By Since2001
4/17/2018 3:28 pm
Detroit
Free Agency Week 3
Acquire - LG Joseph Gonzales
Pending Offers - RB Michael Hernandez
- RG Terrence Sierra
-DT George Isaacson
Defensive Coordinator David Truett renew his contract and will be taking care of the defense for the following 3 years.

Decent day for the lions as the end of the Free agency approaches , there is still a few positions to fill before the roster is 100% ready.
Last edited at 4/17/2018 3:28 pm

By Since2001
4/18/2018 1:50 pm
Detroit
Free Agency Week 4

Acquire - RB Michael Hernandez
- C Joseph Gilbert
- RG Terrence Sierra
Pending - DT George Isaacson

The season is almost here and there is only 2 Defensive positions we are looking to fill via free agency.
Last edited at 4/18/2018 1:51 pm

By Since2001
4/19/2018 12:16 pm
Detroit
Free Agency Week 5

DT - George Isaacson

George had a lot of offers from other teams but we were the one to get him, right now we have two amazing DT that will be punching every Guard and Center in the mouth

By Since2001
4/20/2018 8:27 pm
Detroit
Draft Round 1
Selection - #25 LDE Kevin Hills

I'm happy with this pick even though the top players on our Draft board were Gregory Reeves George Morgan and Paul Olson who went to great teams and I wish good luck to those Owners down there and hope those great young rookies develop to great players. we ended up going with LDE Kevin Hills who is great for a rookie against a run defense and can make big plays wherever you put him in the D Line.

By Since2001
4/20/2018 11:49 pm
The following players will be cut tomorrow morning

John Crouch DT
Elmer Arriaga LDE
Dan Humphrey RB
James Knipp RB