League Forums

Main - Team News

St. Louis 2020

By oukjweather
3/23/2015 9:36 am
St Louis - At the close of a disappointing season, with a talented team, owner oukjweather has announced that he will be stepping down as owner of St. Louis. St. Louis missed the playoffs this year for the first time in 7 years. At the announcement, he said he felt responsible for the teams disappointing run. “I just haven’t been able to put the time into this team that it deserves.” Loosing 7 games just isn’t acceptable for a team that is not all that different from the team that won a league championship 3 short years ago. He also said, “I’m responsible for this downturn, I didn’t put the time in, and have not adapted this team well to the changing landscape of the league.” It is now time for a new owner to come in and fix the problems that ails this team and return it to one of the elite teams in the league. St. Louis will begin the search for its next owner at the conclusion of the league playoffs.

Re: St. Louis 2020

By Morbid
3/23/2015 11:29 am
Sorry to see you go. Your team has always been one of the competitive one in the league.