League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Completed Trade: Chicago and Los Angeles (A)

By CoachDumphool123
5/03/2017 5:57 pm
Sounds ugly.

By King of Bling
5/03/2017 6:07 pm
Hitman felt it would improve his team. He has his own style and it works for him. Because you disagree, does not constitute collusion. Nothing fishy, just a difference of opinion.

On the other hand, when someone gets a team, guts them so to speak and quickly moves on, that is potentially fishy. However when someone who builds in a particular way that you or I might disagree with; that certainly does not equate to cheating.

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but please be a bit more tactful with accusations. Hope we can become friends as again, I love your passion for the game.

By Pernbronze
5/03/2017 6:35 pm
Yeah I'll tone it down and see how things go.

By Bryno
5/03/2017 8:26 pm
Pernbronze wrote:
And every player in that trade was immediately cut, that was a free 2nd and 6th round pick for nothing.

What are you talking about?

Every player in that trade is still on LA's roster.

Seriously, this game would be so much better if people would stop this accusatory and inflaming kind of analysis of trades. Just because it doesn't sit right with you, doesn't necessarily mean it doesn't sit well with 28-30 other owners. My opinion on this trade is: I see absolutely NOTHING wrong with it.

For you to just jump out and accuse someone of cheating tells me that you are indeed very immature when it comes, not just to MFN, but to playing games in general.

I hope that at some point everyone will just take a minute to breathe, then write your thoughts on these trades. There is a respectful way to do it. There is a very disrespectful way to do it. Here's to the first option.

Let's have some fun, now. Put this nastiness behind us.
Last edited at 5/03/2017 8:43 pm

By punisher
5/03/2017 8:55 pm
Bryno wrote:
Pernbronze wrote:
And every player in that trade was immediately cut, that was a free 2nd and 6th round pick for nothing.

Seriously, this game would be so much better if people would stop this accusatory and inflaming kind of analysis of trades. Just because it doesn't sit right with you, doesn't necessarily mean it doesn't sit well with 28-30 other owners. My opinion on this trade is: I see absolutely NOTHING wrong with it.

For you to just jump out and accuse someone of cheating tells me that you are indeed very immature when it comes, not just to MFN, but to playing games in general.

I hope that at some point everyone will just take a minute to breathe, then write your thoughts on these trades. There is a respectful way to do it. There is a very disrespectful way to do it. Here's to the first option.

thats what i told him that they are all still there in another thread

thread = https://private75.myfootballnow.com/community/thread/3/3052?page=1&x=VPQkl0ooLe#20705

which he said he must have been searching the team in different league by mistake which btw i checked every MFN league and i couldnt find a trade from either a CHICAGO , LOS ANGELES(N) or even LOS ANGELES (A) team in any of those leagues that where they cut all the players they got from a trade for draft picks.

i just think it comes down to the fact people take the easy way calling people cheating with no facts than really leaving it up to the ADMIN to make a decision if the person is cheating or not.

btw this is another reason why ADMIN will NEVER tell us how he can tell if someone is cheating because people already accuse one another of cheating and if he ever did the accusations of people cheating would get 100 times worse.

By Bryno
5/03/2017 9:08 pm
that's what i told him that they are all still there in another thread which he said he must have been searching the team in different league by mistake
Seems like a great opportunity to A) Go back to your post and EDIT it B) Issue an apology for starting the mess.

which btw i checked every MFN league and i couldnt find a trade from either a CHICAGO , LOS ANGELES(N) or even LOS ANGELES (A) team in any of those leagues that where they cut all the players they got from a trade for draft picks.

Not that you should have felt the need to do such a thing, but you're a nice guy.

i just think it comes down to the fact people take the easy way calling people cheating with no facts than really leaving it up to the ADMIN to make a decision if the person is cheating or not. btw this is another reason why ADMIN will NEVER tell us how he can tell if someone is cheating because people already accuse one another of cheating and if he ever did the accusations of people cheating would get 100 times worse.

Does anyone (punisher included) know of any time that JDB, "the admin" has actually retracted a trade because of it being uneven or unbalanced? I'm not asking facetiously. I'm asking because I don't know the answer.
Last edited at 5/03/2017 9:21 pm

By punisher
5/03/2017 9:37 pm
Bryno wrote:

1.)Seems like a great opportunity to A) Go back to your post and EDIT it B) Issue an apology for starting the mess.
2.)Not that you should have felt the need to do such a thing, but you're a nice guy.
3.)Does anyone (punisher included) know of any time that JDB, "the admin" has actually retracted a trade because of it being uneven or unbalanced? I'm not asking facetiously. I'm asking because I don't know the answer.

1, it should work that way though not sure if it will happen in this case

2. well only did it because it bothered me that he said it was in another league and if i had found it i would have posted it myself and if i didnt find it then really i would think it would be nice if he cleaned up his mess that he created by falsing accusing someone.

3. well it depends i think if he will do it or not .
there has been trades i have made in the past and he reversed them.
on the flip side there has been trades that probably should have reversed and he didnt do it.

basically what he has said or always said he will do that ONLY if it HURTS the league.
so if this trade hurts this league by his definition of it he will probably do it.
If this trade wont hurt the league at all then he will probably not do anything.

best thing is if Bryno if you think this trade is unfair and you want it to be reversed send him the link or ask him if he thinks this trade is unfair and i would imagine in either case he will either reverse it or he will allow it.

By Bryno
5/03/2017 9:41 pm
best thing is if Bryno if you think this trade is unfair and you want it to be reversed send him the link or ask him if he thinks this trade is unfair and i would imagine in either case he will either reverse it or he will allow it.

Oh, I'm not posing the question because I want anything done with the trade. You answered my question when you said that you have, in fact seen (in your case, personally) a trade get retracted by JDB.

Thank you.

By Pernbronze
5/04/2017 10:26 am
Bryno wrote:
Pernbronze wrote:

I had 2 tabs up and they weren't in the same league and I didn't notice so I had this message board up and when I went to the team in the other tab (which was in the other league) they didn't have those players obviously. It was a mistake and I do apologize for it.

By The Hitman
5/04/2017 1:47 pm
Pernbronze wrote:

Wow I'm being accused of collusion, for the first time! Woohoo!

I'd like to thank my wife, who's been there for me for many years and puts up with me. I'd like to thank my mailman that insists on only losing my mail when it's important........ .......and lastly I'd like to thank my dog, commercial break? OK.

All of the players were cut, or none of the players were cut? Really? Is marijuana involved here? I don't need to 'collude' with anyone to win. As a matter of fact maybe you should spend a few hours looking at all my trades in all the leagues I've been in. I am the total opposite of someone that stacks someone elses' team. You'd know if you been in MFN for more than a minute.