The new user interface is in preview!

Want to check it out? Click here! (If you don't like it, you can still switch back)

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Completed Trade: Green Bay and Cleveland

By IHP3
2/17/2018 4:21 am
***?
4 deals???????????????

By firefighteremt03
2/18/2018 11:38 pm
ITS FUNNY YOU SAY IM CHEATING.....I COULD SAY THE SAME ABOUT YOU TOO 262-82-1
IN 22 SEASONS..........THATS AN AVERAGE OF 12-4 EVERY YEAR AND 18 DIVISION OR CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS...........NO WAY YOU CAN KEEP THAT UP WITHOUT CHEATING.........OR CAN YOU..................?????????

By jaxsonross
2/19/2018 4:13 pm
last time I checked I can trade what I want, when I want ,and to whom I want.

By tosu
2/19/2018 5:58 pm
Classic response; All CAPS and though you are holding a smoking gun, someone else is at fault. 1st year Law nonsense.

ie: "A smoking gun is a clear piece of evidence. A babysitter who's trying to figure out which kid ate the last chocolate cupcake might consider one child's frosting-smeared face to be a smoking gun."

Too bad "Full Disclosure" is not a requirement with this transaction.

The evidence seems clear cut when one team greatly benefits at the expense of another on multiple occasions in an immediate scenario. It is hard to imagine a situation with any of the trades in question that Cleveland remotely benefits. The trades barely equal the 50% mark in terms of even being allowed. Trades ideally benefit both parties, or at least show a semblance of balance. None of the trades seem to demonstrate this.

Feel free to explain how Cleveland might benefit from any of these?

By dsanson
2/19/2018 6:39 pm
Oh look, we're all wrong, these really are two different people . Lol. What a jokr. Go away

By murderleg
2/19/2018 11:02 pm
jaxsonross wrote:
last time I checked I can trade what I want, when I want ,and to whom I want.

Interesting considering that, outside of these four trades, this comment is literally the only thing "you've" ever done

By murderleg
2/19/2018 11:03 pm
firefighteremt03 wrote:
ITS FUNNY YOU SAY IM CHEATING.....I COULD SAY THE SAME ABOUT YOU TOO 262-82-1
IN 22 SEASONS..........THATS AN AVERAGE OF 12-4 EVERY YEAR AND 18 DIVISION OR CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS...........NO WAY YOU CAN KEEP THAT UP WITHOUT CHEATING.........OR CAN YOU..................?????????

The difference is that we can all do it without burner accounts.

By King of Bling
2/26/2018 10:46 pm
bump...lest we forget

By Smirt211
2/27/2018 7:08 am
Green Bay - 0-1.

Trader Fred scores the victory. :)

By Smirt211
2/27/2018 7:12 am
Warthog up next and 2 games with Infinity on Trial during the course of the season will make all of this moot, IMO.