League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Panthers729

By jdavidbakr - Site Admin
7/29/2014 10:53 am
I've executed 3b - I didn't do every big trade because some involved first round picks that I felt were ok, and I don't want to kill the team for a future owner if Panthers729 should decide that he doesn't want to stick around if he can't cheat; the bulk of players that got nixed were in MFN-2 (14 total), in MFN-1 I did 6 players and in MFN-6 I only did 2 (Most of the trades in MFN-6 I felt had a reasonable exchange).

If you guys want to petition additional players (the players in question have been placed on injured reserve) let me know, I based it mainly on trading partners who I believe to be the same person.

By Phinsfan
7/29/2014 7:25 pm
jdavidbakr wrote:
I've executed 3b - I didn't do every big trade because some involved first round picks that I felt were ok, and I don't want to kill the team for a future owner if Panthers729 should decide that he doesn't want to stick around if he can't cheat; the bulk of players that got nixed were in MFN-2 (14 total), in MFN-1 I did 6 players and in MFN-6 I only did 2 (Most of the trades in MFN-6 I felt had a reasonable exchange).

If you guys want to petition additional players (the players in question have been placed on injured reserve) let me know, I based it mainly on trading partners who I believe to be the same person.

Thanks to JDB for taking care of this. I hadn't even realized it was going on as I wasn't looking at other teams trades during the off season.

It is just too bad that there has to be this type of thing happen in any league let alone a league that really has nothing to gain if you when, I just can't wrap my head around the motivation. Just ruins it for everyone that is playing honest and puts JDB in a bad spot to have to deal with such a thing... tip my hat to JDB for taking care of an ugly situation.

Phinsfan

By Detroit Leo
7/30/2014 2:04 am
Too bad that I was unfortunate enough to play him twice earlier already. I do not get the luxury of playing them again. I am one game behind that team for 2nd place within our division though. Hopefully this will help me snag a wildcard spot if I am unable to catch up in my division.

By Detroit Leo
7/30/2014 2:29 am
Maybe not... StL was fortunate enough to draw both Arizona matches late in the season and has yet to play. Them. May have been able to overcome one game but doubt I can overcome two games when I am already 2 back. Would probably need to win every game to have a shot at the division this year. The good news is that my better players all have at least one more year on their contracts I guess. May need to find some quality youngsters though as my team is very veteran heavy currently.