League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Good Game Thread

By Smirt211
12/31/2022 7:12 am
@jdavidbakr

I want an official apology for the injuries on my offensive line.

You can't require the work load needed to win to set up for the season and then right away hack the hard work with the 100% injury rate.

I honestly, deeply and sincerely want an apology.

Re: Good Game Thread

By trslick
1/10/2023 9:39 am
GG Los Angeles N

By Smirt211
1/12/2023 6:49 am
45 players and 4 defensive backs.

I wasn't able to clip off a record breaking #. Well, the opposing D got a record breaking 1-game knock down tally.

That's where my man goes wrong. The engine got so mucked up to protect that you can't obliterate the huge opening.

By trslick
1/12/2023 9:21 am
GG Seattle

By Smirt211
1/14/2023 6:48 am
F*** you.

Now I'll get even meaner.

66 accuracy
Weak Punter I got a block on
Vacated team from a bad person and I take an L. No, I couldn't hate the game or most in it any deeper.

Back to the lab.
Last edited at 1/14/2023 6:54 am

By Warthog
1/14/2023 9:29 am
I got Indy up next smirt. Any advice on how to take them down?

By Smirt211
1/14/2023 9:33 am
I lost due to a bad sim roll. Didn't hit off on my passes, got caught in a rip tide.

If I had played boring and defensive I'd have kept them bogged down and easily won with the punt block and them not moving the ball.

That's fine. No one ever wants to talk about things such as 2,200 passing yards in 3 games over in D and D or when I hit record after record. I only get to hear the bad. I'm very close to figuring out how to get record after record with each game due to the nasty I had to deal with ....with people in the game.

By Smirt211
1/15/2023 7:01 am
There will be some who are Chuckles the Clown about it, however, there's nothing funny and no karma served for a guy who called me autistic. I don't lose to that team. Period.

Week #14 I will score 200+ points on them. Nothing ever seen before in MFN.

Deeply, deeply personal.

By Warthog
1/17/2023 12:33 pm
Well we mostly survived the Colts. Got the W, but my QB got injured on the first offensive play. Missed two series, but then came back in the game. But he's Questionable (7 weeks). Why the **** did he come back in the game if he was that injured?

By Smirt211
1/17/2023 1:32 pm
It does that.

You have an elite back-up but without one I'd play a 25 - leg QB.

Arm, I wouldn't.

I can't wait to rip tide them to 200 points and 15-20 punt blocks.