League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Completed Trade: Miami and San Francisco

By blackflys
11/22/2016 5:18 am
This is a rip off, the ss Miami got shouldent be on a roster. **** already a contender with about five rip off trades.

Let's try and get your play count up to a normal this time around. It's a huge topic in 75 and a huge problem and I remember looking at your game logs and seing two or three pass plays a game.
Last edited at 11/22/2016 5:23 am

By Infinity on Trial
11/22/2016 8:47 am
blackflys wrote:
This is a rip off, the ss Miami got shouldent be on a roster. **** already a contender with about five rip off trades.

Let's try and get your play count up to a normal this time around. It's a huge topic in 75 and a huge problem and I remember looking at your game logs and seing two or three pass plays a game.

Oh, horseshit. Go find me a play-by-play where I called two or three pass plays. Your memeory is as good as yer spellnig.

Here's the reality of the so-called "infinity system." I used to limit first down to three passes and one run. Second down used a completely different set of about 10-15 available plays. Third down used the entire playbook.

There were times when I only used 15 plays in a game. That happened when (1) things were going extremely well on first down and/or (2) dice rolls avoided the other plays.

One of the great new features allows you to see playcalls for any range of weeks. So now I can see when I have 35 plays available in the play matrix and only 15-20 get called. One of the ongoing fatal flaws in this game (all hail his grace jdb) is the play matrix simply doesn't work. In another league, as a test, I configured the matrix to call a particular play 20% of the time, and it's been called once in three games.

By blackflys
11/22/2016 8:51 am
Dude I've scouted you hella times Bryson's scouted you hella times got paper work on it . Maybe not every game but in league 19 it was pretty bad , anyways I don't give a **** . I. Not worried about it

By Infinity on Trial
11/22/2016 8:57 am
blackflys wrote:
Dude I've scouted you hella times Bryson's scouted you hella times got paper work on it . Maybe not every game but in league 19 it was pretty bad , anyways I don't give a **** . I. Not worried about it

Exaggerate much? I believe this is the last game we had in 19: https://mfn19.myfootballnow.com/log/2327

You'll see 6 different plays in the 7 snaps of my opening drive.

You could make a compelling argument that only using 15 plays, as I did in the game, is a problem, as well as using any one play too many times. But in your mind, if I only use 15 plays, then I only used 2 or 3. No wonder your hella scouting didn't work.

By blackflys
11/22/2016 9:08 am
nice maybe you should post your history again so evrrybody knows what you have accomplished.

By Infinity on Trial
11/22/2016 9:14 am
blackflys wrote:
nice maybe you should post your history again so evrrybody knows what you have accomplished.

I haven't been around long enough to accomplish much. I just wasn't going to let your lies go unchecked.

Also, seriously, doesn't your browser underline your mispelt worrrds for you?

By blackflys
11/22/2016 9:23 am
Just counted a random game and you called 23 the flags and 19 short attacks. I've seen worse ones then that by you . My brother has pages of your games and he sent them to me and it was pretty bad. Bad enough for me to say it and know I'm not lying

By blackflys
11/22/2016 9:25 am
not taking away anything you have done just addressing it so it won't happen anymore. Because it sucks when teams find a coup,e pass plays that work really well and call them over and over. Makes a team unstoppable.

By Infinity on Trial
11/22/2016 9:27 am
Again: Post a link where I only called two plays.

By blackflys
11/22/2016 9:28 am
No I'm on a iPad and I don't care to take the time to go back and click on every word . Dident someone teach you not to say punk *** **** that women say. Really who would point that ou in a message board