League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Good Game Thread

By Lemon97
1/17/2024 10:12 am
brxnivy wrote:
Not sure why you feel that way, nothing but respect for your abilities coming from my side. Looking forward to many more battles, it's always a tough game.

Like a lot of other guys I'm cutting down my MFN time. It's tough to come up with motivation for game that hasn't evolved in quite some time. I've joined MFN2 because they were unable to get the End of Season sim spinned.

By brxnivy
1/17/2024 10:35 am
Sorry Lemon, I should have quoted Smirt's comment as that is who I was directing my comments to. I understand completely what you are doing, thanks for helping out the league when it was needed.

By Smirt211
1/17/2024 12:53 pm
MFN requires a lot of time and hard work. End of season to FA #1 is only a 24 hour period, should be 48 hours. I haven't even gotten to it yet.

Had a trifecta of Quick/USFL/XFL.

USFL = Playoffs - CJ.

XFL = Game #1; critical game.

You want to get rewarded for hard work. Believe I got rejected here recently and in MFN-7, which I didn't think I'd lose that one. The Private Leagues have Legend, Hammond, BRX whom peer in to deep levels, therefore, you have to do that yourself or lose. Which takes hours for a title game plan. Deep level thinking.

It's cool. I'll take anything on and the Hammond XFL run just has me pissed at this point, competitively. Tons of MFN work....you gotta nail a title here and there to merit it.

Back again on MFN later for this MFN work.

smh
Last edited at 1/17/2024 12:53 pm

By Smirt211
1/17/2024 4:59 pm
Thank you for joining when we needed it, Lemon. MFN-2 turned over to FA #1 in a tough spot w/ the 3 private leagues all demanding attention. (XFL/USFL/Quick)

Alright, time to battle once more.

By Smirt211
1/20/2024 12:27 pm
Missed a stage but got the Big Ticket CB in the prior one and I have a full team.

Now to do more work - product placement.

MFN work is never ending.

By slowtospeak
2/03/2024 11:33 am
GG Buffalo

By trslick
2/06/2024 9:36 am
GG Oakland

By Smirt211
2/06/2024 11:10 am
Playoff results, recently and other things have pissed me off. I went for the kill shot but failed. Probably should have done the Normal Blitz on 5 Wide Long.

LOL Tried to kill the opposing QB; didn't work.

By Smirt211
2/06/2024 11:15 am
Enemy game up next.

Felt the need to rub my 4th down attempts in my face. Dumb move.

By slowtospeak
2/06/2024 5:27 pm
GG Smirt, shocker, you must have incurred the wrath of JDB somehow.
Last edited at 2/06/2024 5:28 pm