League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Re: Good Game Thread

By Smirt211
2/06/2024 5:43 pm
Must have lol

I thought your Long Passing from 5 Wide and 1RB-4Wide would draw your QB to either run into a GL Blitz or the QB not have enough time to throw the ball and would get rocked/massacred.

I made a mistake. I've seen Normal Blitzing survive 5 wide and thought it ridiculous + rewarding a lazy GM who shouldn't get away from it. Normal Blitz v. 5Ws ...short pass.

You'd think it'd hit the Parallel Slant over the top but it doesn't.

Here. Immediate trigger on the GL D. Your QB fired a pass off immediately to a long pass streaker.

I played too hard, went too big thinking you'd never have the time to fire a pass off.

Good game, bro.

By slowtospeak
2/06/2024 6:59 pm
Smirt211 wrote:
Must have lol

I thought your Long Passing from 5 Wide and 1RB-4Wide would draw your QB to either run into a GL Blitz or the QB not have enough time to throw the ball and would get rocked/massacred.

I made a mistake. I've seen Normal Blitzing survive 5 wide and thought it ridiculous + rewarding a lazy GM who shouldn't get away from it. Normal Blitz v. 5Ws ...short pass.

You'd think it'd hit the Parallel Slant over the top but it doesn't.

Here. Immediate trigger on the GL D. Your QB fired a pass off immediately to a long pass streaker.

I played too hard, went too big thinking you'd never have the time to fire a pass off.

Good game, bro.

Yeah, that would make sense, but this is MFN so...of course not. It also looks like you'll have to kick those silly extra points like the rest of us. If I can figure that sh*t out, anybody can. The only consolation is, you'll get lots of them ;)

By trslick
2/08/2024 10:00 am
GG Colts

By trslick
2/13/2024 9:35 am
GG Seattle

By Redneckgopher
2/13/2024 2:45 pm
GG Smirt